- Radio Receivers
ELRS Nano Receiver 2.4GHz
- Weight: 0.7g (receiver only)
- Size: 12mm*19mm
- Telemetry power: 20dbm (100mW, 2.4G Version)
- Frequency bands (Nano receiver 2.4G version): 2.4GHz ISM
- Frequency bands (Nano receiver 915MHz/868MHz version): 915MHz FCC/868MHz EU
- Input voltage: 5V
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF
Charger Board – PH2.0 Connector 1S Lipo LiHV
- Charge 1S Lipo batteries (4.2V) and HV Lipo batteries (4.35V) at once in the same board by a selectable switch.
- XT60 Input (3s or 4s) for field charging. Could charge up to 6 pcs batteries with Picoblade 1.25 or JST PH2.0 power plug at once. Individual charging per ports, not parallel.
- Turns itself off when supply battery reaches safe low-voltage. 2 channels BEC for supply current. 400mAh current per charge port
- LED lights indicate when each battery is done charging